Day 01: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station to Phuntsholing (170 kms/04 hrs)
Transfer from Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station to Phuntsholing. Overnight at Phuntsholing.
Day 02: Phuntsholing – Thimphu (175 kms/05 hrs)
Transfer from Phuentsholing to Thimphu enroute visit Zangtho peleri Gumba, Crocodile Park, Kharbandi Gumba, Chukha Dam (Top View) Road view Sightseeing. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu
Thimpu local sightseeing covering BBS Tower, Saarc Building, Handicraft Emporium, Buddha Point, Folk Heritage Museum, Memorial Chorthen and Make permit for Punakha Dochula. Overnight at Thimpu.
Day 04: Thimphu to Paro Via Punakha (220 kms/06 hrs)
Transfer from Thimphu to Paro enroute visit Punakha Dzong & Dochula Pass. Overnight at Paro.
Day 05: Paro
Paro local sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, View of Mt. Chomolhari, Kichu Lhakhang, Paro Museum & Tiger Nest. Overnight at Paro.
Day 06: Paro to Phuntsholing (170 km/05 hrs)
Transfer from Paro to Phuntsholing. Overnight at Phuntsholing.
Day 07: Phuntsholing to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station (170 kms/04 hrs)
Transfer from Phuntsholing to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station. Tour End.
- To book the mentioned package, please send us email at email@example.com
- Then will send you unpaid Invoice along with our bank details.
- After deposit/transfer the amount in our mentioned account, please send us payment details via email.
- After receiving the amount in our account will send you copy of paid Invoice along with service voucher, money receipt and final itineray.
- Please carry the service voucher and produce the same at the time of hotel check in.
* Hotel check in / check out time - It may vary as per the destination.
- 60 days prior from date of check in: 90% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 45 days prior from date of check in: 75% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 30 days prior from date of check in: 50% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- Below 30 days from date of check in: No Refund.
Above cancellation policy will not applicable for group/high season booking.
At the time of group/high season booking will inform you the cancellation policy.
1. All travelers should carry Original Voter ID Card or Original Valid Passport with 05 photo copy of the same.
2. For children please carry Original Birth Certificate (Written in English) with 05 photo copy of the same.
3. 05 passport size coloured photographs of all the travelers.
Note: School ID Card (For children), Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License are not acceptable as a Photo ID Proof in Bhutan.