Day 01: Puri Railway Station
Transfer from Puri Railway Station to hotel. Overnight at Puri.
Day 02: Puri
Morning Temple Darshan (Lord Jagannath) & Excursion to Chilka Lake.Overnight at Puri.
Day 03: Puri Railway Station
Excursion to Konark Sun Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach & Transfer to Puri Railway Station to catch the train for kolkata . Overnight at Train.
Day 04: Kolkata Railway Station
Transfer from Kolkata Railway Station to hotel. After breakfast Kolkata sightseeing covering Kalighat Kali Temple, St.Paul Cathedral, Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, Science City. Overnight at Kolkata.
Day 05: Kolkata – Gangasagar – Kolkata
Excursion to Ganga Sagar visit Kapil Muni Ashram – It is one Punya Tirtha among the Five Punya Dhamas. Overnight at Kolkata.
Day 06: Kolkata Railway Station
Kolkata local sightseeing covering Botanical Garden, Belur Math, Dakshineswar Temple and Transfer to Railway Station to catch the train for NJP . Overnight at Train.
Day 07: NJP Railway Station to Gangtok (126 kms/04 hrs):
Transfer from NJP Railway Station to Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 08: Gangtok
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir & Nathula Pass*(Can be arrange on direct payment basis). Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 09: Gangtok
Gangtok local sightseeing covering Bakthang Falls, Enchey Monastery, Banjhakri Falls, Cottage Industry, Do-Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 10: Gangtok to Darjeeling (105 kms/05 hrs):
Transfer from Gangtok to Darjeeling. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 11: Darjeeling
Darjeeling local sightseeing covering Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Darjeeling Zoo, Mountaineering Institute, Tea garden, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center, Lebong Race Course Area and Toy Train Joy Ride (can be arrange on direct payment basis). Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 12: Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station (75 kms/03 hrs):
Transfer from Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport. Tour End.
Nathula Pass : Nathula Pass is Subject to the availability of Permit from Military Regulation and Weather Condition.
Note : Nathula Pass closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- To book the mentioned package, please send us email at email@example.com
- Then will send you unpaid Invoice along with our bank details.
- After deposit/transfer the amount in our mentioned account, please send us payment details via email.
- After receiving the amount in our account will send you copy of paid Invoice along with service voucher, money receipt and final itineray.
- Please carry the service voucher and produce the same at the time of hotel check in.
* Hotel check in / check out time - It may vary as per the destination.
- 60 days prior from date of check in: 90% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 45 days prior from date of check in: 75% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 30 days prior from date of check in: 50% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- Below 30 days from date of check in: No Refund.
Above cancellation policy will not applicable for group/high season booking.
At the time of group/high season booking will inform you the cancellation policy.
1. All travelers should carry Original Voter ID Card or Original Valid Passport or Original Driving License or Aadhaar Card with 05 photo copy of the same.
2. For children please carry Original School ID Card or Original Birth Certificate with 05 photo copy of the same.
3. 05 passport size coloured photographs of all the travelers.
Note: PAN Card is not acceptable as a Photo ID Proof.