Day 01: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station to Gangtok (126 kms/04 hrs)
Transfer from NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir & Nathula Pass* (can be arrange on direct payment basis). Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok
Gangtok local sightseeing covering Tashi view point, Bakthang Falls, Gunjan Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Choten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok to Darjeeling (105 kms/05 hrs)
Transfer from Gangtok to Darjeeling. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling
Darjeeling local sightseeing covering Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Darjeeling Zoo, Mountaineering Institute, Tea garden, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center and Lebong Race Course Area. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station (75 kms/03 hrs)
Transfer from Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station to catch the train for Guwahati . Overnight at Train.
Day 07: Guwahati Railway Station to Shillong (115 kms/04 hrs)
Transfer from Guwahati Railway Station to Shillong Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 08: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Cherrapunjee & local sightsenn covering the wettest place in the world covering Noh-ka-likai, Eco Park, Seven Sister Falls, Cherrapunjee View Point, Mawsmai cave.Overnight at Cherrapunjee.
Day 09: Shillong – Mawllynnong – Shillong
Excursion to Mawllynnong. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 10: Shillong to Guwahati (115 kms/04 hrs)
Shillong local sightseeing covering Donboscho Church & Museum and transfer to Guwahati. Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 11: Guwahati
Guwahati local sightseeing covering Kamakhya Temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, Assam State Museum and Sankardev Kalakshetra. Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 12: Guwahati Airport/Railway Station
Transfer from hotel to Guwahati Railway Station. Tour End.
Nathula Pass : Nathula Pass is Subject to the availability of Permit from Military Regulation and Weather Condition.
Note : Nathula Pass closed on Monday & Tuesday.
Please advice the following details to get the cost:
- Total Pax (Adult + Child with their age group): —–?——–
- Arrival/Departure date, time and place: ——?——
- Accommodation Type (2*/3*/4*/5*): ——?———
- Meal Plan CP (Room+B/F) / MAP (Room+B/F+Dinner): ——?——–
- Your Contact Number (For any information we can contact you): ——?——–
- To book the mentioned package, please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then will send you unpaid Invoice along with our bank details.
- After deposit/transfer the amount in our mentioned account, please send us payment details via email.
- After receiving the amount in our account will send you copy of paid Invoice along with service voucher, money receipt and final itineray.
- Please carry the service voucher and produce the same at the time of hotel check in.
* Hotel check in / check out time - It may vary as per the destination.
- 60 days prior from date of check in: 90% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 45 days prior from date of check in: 75% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 30 days prior from date of check in: 50% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- Below 30 days from date of check in: No Refund.
Above cancellation policy will not applicable for group/high season booking.
At the time of group/high season booking will inform you the cancellation policy.
1. All travelers should carry Original Voter ID Card or Original Valid Passport or Original Driving License or Aadhaar Card with 05 photo copy of the same.
2. For children please carry Original School ID Card or Original Birth Certificate with 05 photo copy of the same.
3. 05 passport size coloured photographs of all the travelers.
Note: PAN Card is not acceptable as a Photo ID Proof.