Day 01: Port Blair Airport to Hotel
Transfer from Port Blair Airport to Hotel. After freshenup Corbyn's Cove Beach. Evening Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair
Excursion to North Bay & Ross Island. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 03: Port Blair to Havelock (02 hrs by Cruise/Ferry)
Transfer from Port Blair to Havelock and visit Radha Nagar Beach. Overnight at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock to Neil (02 hrs by Cruise/Ferry)
Transfer from Havelock to Neil and local sighseeing covering Rampur Beach, Sitapur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach & Bharatpur Beach. Overnight at Neil.
Day 05: Neil to Port Blair (02 hrs by Cruise/Ferry)
Transfer from Neil to Port Blair and Shopping. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 06: Hotel to Port Blair Airport
Transfer from Port Blair Hotel to Port Blair Airport. Tour End.
With shining turquoise waters bordered by antiquated wilderness, awesome jumping, and sugar-white, sun-toasted shorelines softening under fire and-purple dusks, the remote Islands are the ideal Indian getaway.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, one of the seven association regions of India including 572 islands of which 36 are occupied, are a gathering of islands at the point of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
The three major destination in Andaman Island are Port Blair, Havelock and Neil, which traveler/tourist want to cover during their stay. Port Blair is the airport and major city of Andaman Island and connected with the maximum airport of Indian cities. Havelock and Neil are small island and connected with Port Blair throught cruise/ferry services. Havelock and Neil island are major attraction for couple who come to travel with andaman honeymoon package.
Recently The Ross Island was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Dweep; the Neil Island as Shaheed Dweep; and the Havelock Island as Swaraj Dweep.
Traveler/tourist can catch connected flights from their cities to Port Blair via Kolkata or chennai. Major flight companies are operating their regular flight for Port Blair.
Please advice the following details to get the cost:
- Total Pax (Adult + Child with their age group): —–?——–
- Arrival/Departure date, time and place: ——?——
- Accommodation Type (2*/3*/4*/5*): ——?———
- Meal Plan CP (Room+B/F) / MAP (Room+B/F+Dinner): ——?——–
- Your Contact Number (For any information we can contact you): ——?——–
- To book the mentioned package, please send us email at email@example.com
- Then will send you unpaid Invoice along with our bank details.
- After deposit/transfer the amount in our mentioned account, please send us payment details via email.
- After receiving the amount in our account will send you copy of paid Invoice along with service voucher, money receipt and final itineray.
- Please carry the service voucher and produce the same at the time of hotel check in.
* Hotel check in / check out time - It may vary as per the destination.
- 60 days prior from date of check in: 90% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 45 days prior from date of check in: 75% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- 30 days prior from date of check in: 50% of the total package cost will be refunded.
- Below 30 days from date of check in: No Refund.
Above cancellation policy will not applicable for group/high season booking.
At the time of group/high season booking will inform you the cancellation policy.
1. All travelers should carry Original Voter ID Card or Original Valid Passport or Original Driving License or Aadhaar Card with photo copy of the same.
2. For children please carry Original School ID Card or Original Birth Certificate with photo copy of the same.
Note: PAN Card is not acceptable as a Photo ID Proof.